Audio, Video and Lighting Rentals
The Rental department is our "do it yourself" portion of the business.
Whether you are an experienced road warrior looking for a video projector, screen and small PA for your presentation tomorrow morning or a Bride who wants her guests to hear the wedding vows; we have the equipment that you need.
Luners Santa Barbara has this city's best equipped rental department staffed by knowledgeable technicians who will make sure that your needs are met and your rental is on time and on budget.
Delivery, set up and pick up of your equipment is available upon request
- Portable PA Systems
- Video Projectors:2000, 5000, 10,000 lumens
- Screens: multiple sizes and formats
- Wireless Microphones (Shure & Sennheiser)
- Plasma Screens & LED
- Lighting fixtures:ETC, Altman,
- DJ Systems, turntables, CD players & Serato
- Smoke Machines:small, medium and large
- Haze Machines
- Black lights
- LED lighting Fixtures
- Strobe Lights
- Mirror Balls: multiple sizes
- Disco lights
- String lights
- Follow Spots: multiple sizes: 360 watt; 1K; 575 HMI; 1200HMI & 2K Super Troopers
- Dimming and Lighting Control Systems: ETC, Leprecon, NSI
- Audio Loudspeakers: Meyer, EAW, JBL, QSC, EV and more
- Mixing Consoles: Midas, Yamaha, Soundcraft and more
- Amplifiers: Crown, QSC
- Powered speakers: Meyer Sound & QSC
- Portable Honda generators
And so much more..........
Call our Rental Department for all of your event needs. Ask for Hashim Russell he is a veteran sound engineer and musician who can help you with all of your production and rental needs.
We are always adding new equipment to the rental department. The most recent additions include value priced LED fixtures, Honda eu2000 generators, multiple Sennheiser wireless products along with QSC K-12 powered speakers and 18" powered subwoofers to match. Check in with us or stop by for the latest equipment updates and specials.
We just added a Pioneer DDJ-SX to inventory, digital DJ controller with Serato. I saw it at the NAMM show in January and had to have it